Re: Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) Alpha 3

one more bit, sorry.
I've try it on live ubuntu 10.10 (without install it) and it working
fine...i don't undenstand why in this moment it don't work.
I don't know how i can find some errors or other, because the scrren is
black. ctrl+alt n don't work and i can't access to sheel.
thanks a lot!