Re: 10.10 after using Janitor script nvidia ok but intel does not work

Hi Raphael.  Just to let you know, I also have this problem.  Since I
never use speed mode, my fix was to copy xorg.conf.INTEL as
xorg.conf.NVIDIA.  Just to restate, when rebooting into stamina on
10.10 the NVIDIA version is used instead of the INTEL.  I also have an
older Z-series (although I can't remember the model number at the
moment).

I can try to get you my files this weekend, if you're interested.

Cheers,

Josh