Re: ANy experience with battery lifetime?

On 05/24/11 11:08, Norbert Preining wrote:
Is it more "feature rich"?
Well, if you compile it it will be loaded automatically into the kernel,
and you get rfkill support for your hardware switches (and can use
my rfkill gnoem applet to control them),  and if you have
spare time you can help debugging and finding the right way to turn of
the CD drive etc ;-)
I will try it then
I don't see much difference in setting the backlight from 100% to 10% -
Really???? Did you run the test long enough? I would expecet a bit
more.
I waited for like 5 minutes, until I was sure powertop refreshed everything.
Best wishes

Norbert
zalun