Re: VPCZ2?

Nicklas, Hi, new to this list, but can you confirm a couple of things for
me? Before you updated mesa (I am assuming to 7.12-dev) the external monitor
worked? I never tested it before updating the mesa stack so I have never
been able to use an external monitor. Also, did the new kernel fix any of
the other issues, e.g. suspend/resume, power consumption, birghtness
control, tty (ctr+alt+fX)?

DoTheDog