Re: [VPCZ2] How to get Huawei Gobi 3000 working with kernel 3.2 ?

I did the same as you and I am now stuck with running this function: SetServiceAutomaticTracking(). I made a post on https://www.codeaurora.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=134 to get some help from Gobi developers. Hoping someone will answer us.