Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

Ok, I have discovered another issue. not sure when this popped up. But
compiz now doesn't work. I can only use "Ubuntu 2D". Trying "compiz
--replace" causes all kinds of issues. Now I also have another issue that
may be related. I cannot change anything in the ccsm
(CompizConfig-Settings-Manager). I can't check or uncheck any options. If I
run it as root "sudo ccsm" I can change stuff but nothing changes. Not sure
if they are related.

As a side note. I have just compiled 3.6.0-rc4 and it appears that the
power problem is fixed-ish (running in the 15-17w range. Not great but a
lot better than the 30w range it was before). It also appears that the
fuser problem is fixed as well (ntfs read write is working). So no need for
patches at this point.

qcserial still doesn't work though. Interestingly, my Gobi 3000 card is
actually a  Huawei and qcserial seems to call it a Qualcomm. Not sure if
that makes any difference but seems weird.

Rob