Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

>Ok, update, i just blacklisted "option", the above creation of the ttyUSB devices doesn't occur, now I get this when I modprobe qcserial:
>[   37.790934] usbcore: registered new interface driver qcserial
>[   37.794606] qcserial 1-1.4:1.1: Qualcomm USB modem converter detected
>[   37.799835] qcserial 1-1.4:1.2: Qualcomm USB modem converter detected
>[   37.803082] qcserial 1-1.4:1.3: Qualcomm USB modem converter detected
>

>also, it is showing up in Network Manager as AT&T Laptop connect. but it still doesn't work.
>Getting closer.

option is a module that deals with older GSM devices. Keep in mind that it might have hosed the device trying to run some AT commands so you might have to restart you computer (try poweroff first to kill power to the device).

If it's showing in network manager then you have to setup a mobile broadband connection (I assume you have that already) and try to connect then look at /var/log/syslog and see what netowork manager is complaining.
I have *99# for the number, isp.cingular for the APN ( that's if you are actually on AT&T) and make sure you have ANY for type, picking 3g or any of the other options does not work for me. Add allow roaming just in case.

I assume this was working before?