Re: A new installation Tool is needed

I am making some test in Virtual Box with a program called Unetbootin. This
tool have a function called Hard disk install mode that simply runs the
live cd from the same partition of windows and create an installation
option into the Windows MBR. With this i'm able to enter the live
environment of Ubuntu, but i can't modify the hard disk because it can be
not unmounted. Someone know a method to loading the live cd entirely in
RAM?, or we must to create a new live cd able to do?