Re: Linux is far from being free of malware??!!

Indeed a great topic. The openness of the Linux's source code makes it a
little less vulnerable to virus or other forms of malware. I've read an
excellent article about The short life and hard times of a Linux
virus<http://librenix.com/?inode=21>and I think it's worth sharing it
here. Although the article is already
quite old (9 years) still it is relevant.

<http://goog_1762718135>Jean Austin Rodriguez
@JeanAustinR <http://twitter.com/JeanAustinR>
<https://ph.linkedin.com/jadrodriguez>