team-scandraid team mailing list archive

Re: Raw outline ScanDraiD library

I've merged the two versions together. What changed:

- renamed Pixel struct to Point
- added Rectangle struct
- ScanlineParameters now has a ClipRect variable
- added Start/EndFrame to readXXX methods
- added FileMask to readImage method
- filled in VertexParameters variables

I lake the MeshBuilder class idea, although we will have to think about
how we can make sure we can output both Vertex data and Mesh data.
Possible a 3D app that uses the lib as an addin would like to use the
"raw" vertex data and apply a mesh itself.
One idea that comes to mind is that MeshBuilder inherits from
VertexBuilder.

I now have committed the class diagram to the repository (r29).

Darius