Re: Silliness of Syntax

On 01/25/2015 03:38 PM, Israel wrote:
[snip]
Hi Ali,

Hi,
It is actually quite fun, if you like puzzle games like Solitaire or
Mahjong.
I knew you would say that ;)

It is basically an interactive puzzle that ends up creating
something useful.
Indeed.

C/C++ and most languages... are case sensitive,

I guess I still can remember that from the old days of university .. I was a fan of Visual Basic but that's history now.
just like your
terminal.

Guess it is ..
This is why you should name your variables good names, and
use an IDE that offers auto complete choices.  So you can name things
long meaningful names and not have to type it out every time.
With C there is auto-complete choice?

Yeah... I didn't notice the difference until it hit me looking at it....
I thought... I wonder if this is the culprit....  Puzzle solved!!  I win :)

Great job and well done!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad