Re: Silliness of Syntax

On 01/25/2015 09:01 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-01-25 15:32, Israel skrev:
>> ..
>>
> Hi again,
>
> Yes, I think these changes will improve the OBI :-)
>
> Best regards
> Nio
Hi again :)
Glad you like them!
I also modified chmounter in a way to make sure /mnt is not mounted as
something else, and if it is ask the user if they want to umount it, and
mount ${dest}1 in its place

I think this basically covers all the possible issues we could encounter
(making sure we don't write over something else on accident)

Also, I have been thinking about mkp*

do we actually need the grub stuff to be moved and changed?  When we
come to the end of the script we simply install grub.  Does it actually
matter if grub is installed  couldn't we run labelfix after installing
grub?  or do we need to tune2fs before installing grub?

I don't know anything about tune2fs so that is why I am asking this.

-Israel
ToriOS Team