Re: custom tarballs

Hi Jack and Israel,

I get that warning too (running in real hardware), and I don't know more
than you about it (what can be seen). Probably it wants the program
package update-manager, that contains the program update-manager. Do you
think I should install it? Or would it be 'adding bloatware'?

The system seems to work well in spite of the warning.