Re: More testing of the current iso file

Den 2016-06-02 kl. 20:18, skrev Israel:
On 06/02/2016 01:00 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Error retrieving accessibility bus address:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.a11y.Bus was
not provided by any .service files
Hi Nio,
This might be the main issue here, but I am not entirely sure.

Yes, Israel,

It could be a dbus error. I must confess, that I don't understand dbus, so I am pretty must lost, when/if it does not work correctly.

But I have a clear memory, that it used to work to update & dist-upgrade with the Swedish locale.So something has happened.

Maybe dbus has changed or some other program package outside the particular ToriOS packages. Maybe it is some ToriOS tweak that causes it. What would you suggest that I try?