Re: More testing of the current iso file

Hi Nio,
(below)
On 06/03/2016 03:12 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2016-06-03 kl. 06:40, skrev Nio Wiklund:
Den 2016-06-02 kl. 20:18, skrev Israel: ....
Positive feedback is dangerous in control systems theory, but I think it is popular here :-D

Now it works to run

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

in installed ToriOS debian systems in

1. English-US (default)

2. German

3. Swedish

I don't know if you did anything Israel, or if something was updated at the Swedish debian server or if some debian package was updated. Anyway, I'm happy to report that this bug is no longer affecting me :-)

To be sure I installed in Swedish again, and it works both in the old (that failed dist-upgrade before) and in the new installed system.

See the attached file!

I did make some changes to the torios post-install script and I think that this has fixed the issue (as well as a few others that might have crept in).
I am glad this is now fixed!
I am uploading a new ISO which is 706MiB (getting closer)
And I will play around with trying to get it smaller still, but we may release an oversized ISO, OR I might build a live ISO using precise as the live, and install the Debian tarball... but I am not sure right now. It is hard to remove that last 6 MiB. When I make too big of a change the compression algorithm makes the ISO larger instead of smaller, on occasion (a minor change I made made it 723MiB when the smallest so far has been 706MiB) so it is getting a bit harder to do this...