Re: Logs for missing volume and battery icons

Also get pop-up 'Operation not supported' if I click on 'Network' and 'Devices' in Places in PCManFM.

From: jackdtrice@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 09:25:35 +0100
CC: torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Torios-dev] Logs for missing volume and battery icons

Hi Israel,
Updated installed in VB system with latest 'jwm-menu' package and the 'Places' menu drop-down is fully populated as expected now.
I still have the missing Volume and Battery icons missing though after logout / login.
Also noted, if I click on 'Trash' in 'Places' I get a pop-up 'Operation not supported'.
Cheers,JackT.