Re: Testing Debian Stretch

On 03/11/2018 04:30 AM, psutton wrote:
Another quick update on progress....
I have narrowed down and fixed the issue preventing certain things
installing in the 'common tasks' dialog.

I have also been working on OBI to make some minor issues go away.

So far in my testing everything is working well and doing fine.  I will
be doing some more testing and then do a final rebuild when then menus
are rebuilt and verify that the newest version of torios-desktop is in
place.  Then I can finally upload for general testing.

There may be some other things I need to fix, so for the time being can
you all test other components of ToriOS, specifically jwm-settings-manager.

I want to make sure there are no major issues in that program when I
release an ISO for general consumption.