Re: Testing Debian Stretch

Sounds good,   I can add more info to the manual then,

when i downloaded the last one, i renamed the iso to include the date,
it makes it easier to identify what version i have downloaded.

Anyway looking forward to a new iso,   will install on my netbook

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Tech Jam - 2nd Saturday of the Month at Paignton Library