Re: Personal Update

On 7/8/19 12:38 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
> On 07/07/2019 23:28, Israel wrote:
> Hi Israel
Hi Paul
> Firstly hope you find a resolution to this very soon, if nothing else
> for the sake of your health and education of your children (unless you
> home school).
We both homeschool and it is summer time (no school here).  Our kids are
well taken care of educationally!  They are actually quite a bit ahead
of their peers in math (we use an international curriculum since
American schools are not very good at this), and reading.  Thanks for
your concern!!
>   However what everyone will gain from the travel and
> learning opportunities exploring the great national parks will be priceless.
Absolutely!!

> As for ToriOS, we will still be here, when you can get back to this,
> everyone seems very busy with different things.
>
> Yeah, backing up and doing a fresh install and then putting stuff back,
> is at least a days work,  partly as you want to get stuff 110% right.
yeah, there are things I definitely cannot lose (though most everything
is backed up in more than one place... but not everything yet)
> Keep up the good work but more importantly take care of yourself and family.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul

Thanks!!