Re: Ali/amjjawad

Hello my friend,

Thanks a lot for your email, I really appreciate that :)

On 06/02/2014 01:59 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Sorry for the typing error:

good back to come back ---> good *plan* to come back

Your back is probably good too :-D but that was not what I meant.

Hahaha, no problem :D
In fact, my back and whole body hurts due to lack of Vitamin D (I guess) and working online for too long but I feel better - Thank God - after 6 days from walking ... I feel so bad that I couldn't go out to swim this morning and no sun :( so I feel weak today but at least, I was in bad need to sleep more ...

I'll stick to the plan, that is why I didn't yet reply the tons of emails you guys are sending :P hehe

Thank you again!