Re: ToriOS Default Apps

Hi all,

Just a thought ... do you guys wish to carry on with these emails? or should we have a meeting to discuss about the default apps?

I see this discussions about default apps is growing to so many different directions.

There is a 1-2-1 discussion between me and Israel about having two different ISOs (images) for ToriOS and this will definitely eat more time and energy from everyone.

I have so much hope for ToriOS and I see that in your words as well. However, we haven't yet released any milestone release (AKA Alpha, Beta, etc).

This is NOT something bad at all. Some projects needs many years until they do even an alpha. We are different however. We are the best :D

Over excitement aside, we need to agree on specific important stuff here and not only the default apps.

Let me hear what do you think? you prefer a blueprint? a mailing list? or an IRC meeting?

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad