Re: Locale Chooser

Hi Israel,

It is much better now, but still needs a full

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

to work, at least in the present live session. I think you should
include those commands in the script.

German survives in the menus, but the keyboard is reset to English
(default) after rebooting.

de_AT means Austrian German, mainstream German German is de_DE

Swedish is still faulty: Nothing happens to the menus. There will be
Norwegian letters instead of Swedish, while the basic setxkbmap se makes
it correct. Your menu has se_NO, but not plain se.