Re: Persistent USB image

And just to add to the mix, it seems that bohdi linux is going to shortly
arrive under 'our' banner as the existing TL is retiring due to RL issues
and eagles will be taking over. Not fully cast in stone yet, but it does
seem that way. So, we get another low resource *buntu in the family!. No
one ever say that we do not offer choice :)

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw