Re: ToriOS defaults(Was: jwm-settings-manager)

Hello Nio,
(inlines)
On 01/01/2015 02:54 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Hi Israel
> [see inline]
> Best regards/Nio

> This should work well :-)
>
> Did you notice the size of my new tarball? Only 254 MiB (265 MB), but no
> web browser is installed (yet).
Not yet... I am tweaking the themes still... I moved more things into
the configuration, so now I can generate any number of themes easily...
All the menus, and keyboard shortcuts, and startup programs, and groups,
etc.. etc.. are all automatically configured.  The only 'real' portion
of the themes now is the colors and panel setup... there is a bit more I
can move out, but I am going to leave it as is for now... I also build
the live theme there... so I will have a current theme all the time.

I will start downloading it now :)

> I think it is enough to supply one wallpaper (maybe in two formats, as
> long as the bug stops stretching the picture). It is really a waste of
> valuable CD space to supply more wallpapers. Instead we can supply a
> link where to download from a selection of ToriOS wallpapers, but I
> think most people who care about wallpapers will select their own
> favourites from other places or use their own pictures.

I wanted to include a default colourful wallpaper as well, as the
default is very grey... so I wanted to make it easy to switch to a
coloured one without having internet.  ToriOS can function fairly well
without internet... though I am sure almost anyone would like to install
more programs.

-Israel
ToriOS Team