Re: download fails

Hi Ali,
(inlines)
On 01/07/2017 04:14 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> Hello everyone and happy new 2017 to all of you ❤
Indeed happy new year!
> ..
>
> For the time being, I have updated the download link with:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-s_t-wO9m6VUVUd2swMWZkaXc/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!
> ..
>
> Yet again, Phill has failed to inform us BEFORE that.

Phill did inform us around Christmas, at least he informed myself and
Nio that he would be doing routine work on the server, just in case
something went wrong (which it did).  He has kept in contact with
everyone who uses his server, and is trying to restore them.  Technology
(unfortunately) does not always do what we think it will.

Why can we not host an ISO on torios.top?
Is there a downside to doing that?