Re: download fails

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 9:19 AM, Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ali,
> (inlines)

Hi :)

> On 01/07/2017 04:14 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
>
> Hello everyone and happy new 2017 to all of you ❤
>
> Indeed happy new year!

Same goes to you, thanks!

> ..
>
> For the time being, I have updated the download link with:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-s_t-wO9m6VUVUd2swMWZkaXc/view?usp=
> sharing
>
> Thank you!
>
> ..
>
> Yet again, Phill has failed to inform us BEFORE that.
>
> Phill did inform us around Christmas, at least he informed myself and Nio
> that he would be doing routine work on the server, just in case something
> went wrong (which it did).  He has kept in contact with everyone who uses
> his server, and is trying to restore them.  Technology (unfortunately) does
> not always do what we think it will.

No one informed me.
This is super important and I should have been informed so I can find
alternatives.

> Why can we not host an ISO on torios.top?
> Is there a downside to doing that?

When I paid to Kris for the service (hosting websites), he was against the
idea of hosting an ISO. However, I just sent him a message before I reply
this email. If he refused, we must find another hosting server, service,
whatever.

Again, I can't and don't want to take any risk. ToriOS is a well-known now.
We must provide a better service to our users.