Re: download fails

Den 2017-01-07 kl. 23:14, skrev Ali Linx (amjjawad):
Hello everyone and happy new 2017 to all of you ❤

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:05 AM, George DiceGeorge
<dicegeorge@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dicegeorge@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    from http://torios.top/download/

    [Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at phillw.net
    <http://phillw.net>.]

    http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-1.0.iso
    <http://phillw.net/isos/torios/ToriOS-1.0.iso>

I think it's time to find a mirror or alternatives. ToriOS now is a
popular GNU/Linux distribution. I can see the visits on the website is
around 200 per day. That's can NOT and should NOT be ignored.

For the time being, I have updated the download link with:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-s_t-wO9m6VUVUd2swMWZkaXc/view?usp=sharing

http://torios.top/download/

Once we have better options, I'll add them to the page. This is
extremely important.
Yet again, Phill has failed to inform us BEFORE that. I don't want to
destroy what we've been working on for years just because we're having
our ISO hosted with such poor ethical commitment.

Please check the attached screenshot.

    [g]

    ---