Re: Time Investment

Hi Israel and Laura
<snip>

> We need a central collaboration hub for tiny distros.  This way we can
> work together on common projects, instead of writing so many similar
> programs (even the tiny scripts to turn off the computer or change volume)

I agree here, once we have something like a website in place with this
plan clearly laid out with a roadmap (make it clear it can be adapted as
we go),  then we should be able to get others on board.

There appear to be very little desire from some of the bigger distros to
listen to problems,  so making the smaller distros work better will be
very welcome.

The Raspberry Pi has a 7" monitor for it, My netbook as a 10" screen if
that helps.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton