u+1 team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Proposal to drop Ubuntu alternate CDs for 12.10

Ah I actually started to think of a point... Ubiquity always has problems
sometimes. These few days it has become more unstable then before. I have
never reported a bug in the ISO QA Tracker, but jsut these few days I
reported 2. Not good.