Re: The Guide to Creating Your Accomplishments

On 1 May 2012 08:57, Rafał Cieślak <rafalcieslak256@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about that third type of
> accomplishments. That seems like a good idea, provided application
> developers will be interested in implementing support for accomplishments. I
> also have a feeling that this kind of accomplishments would require to be
> well-defined before we can encourage application devs to use them (e.g. what
> about "re-checking accomplishment"? This is easy when scripts are used, yet
> I am not sure of how would it be done when some applications get integrated
> with the Accomplishments System).
>
> But as far as I know this is definitely not supported in the just-released
> 0.1 (lack of script will most likely confuse the daemon), so it's not a
> great pity that such technique is not yet documented?

Agreed: in my mind we worked on 0.1 to primary provide great global
accom support, and this is why local accoms (both from scripts and API
are a little broken). In 0.2 we can firm up the local accoms and
ensure they are working nicely. I don't think will be much work.

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager