Re: Better Translations

One thing I would like to add in this matter is that we already had a
problem with open translations in the viewer. Someone inserted a
several translations into en_GB which must have been wrong - these
were a bunches of characters which were *probably* Arabic (well,
definitely not English). I have no idea whether this was intentional
or a mistake, but it caused the viewer to crash completely when
started, as it was unable to process these characters. This was of
course the case only if system's language was en_GB, the viewer worked
perfectly for everyone else, and if it weren't for s-fox, we might
have never noticed it. That means we may be possibly open to problems,
as we don't test all languages.