Re: broken build, I need assistance

On 08/22/2012 04:21 PM, Jono Bacon wrote:
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Matt Fischer
<matthew.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just switched the skip to be conditional based on whether the key is in
the keyring.  I really don't want to mess up anyone's ring, but if someone
knows a way to load one key without changing the ring, let me know.  I
didn't have more than 15 minutes to investigate this afternoon.
Thanks, Matt! Will the build now work?

     Jono

I hope so. It works in a pbuilder, but the PPA build wont even start for 12 hours according to the build page. I guess LP is still being worked on.

--

Matthew (Matt) Fischer
LP: http://launchpad.net/~mfisch