Re: Meeting upcoming weekend

Ubuntu is basically unknown to the public, so we need to think of this as
introducing it to the public for the first time. As such, there is no need
to tackle people's fears about Linux, because we can simply shove Linux
under the carpet, the same way apple doesn't really talk about OSX being
Unix except to people who care. The result is that we only talk about Ubuntu
as a stad-alone operating system, not a "distro" or any such thing. Ubuntu
is a product that is equivalent to Windows and Macintosh. That's the most
people care about hearing, and also is the boundary of the discussion in
which we are capable of shaping a brand-new image for a brand-new product,
so it's convenient both for us and our target audience to shove Linux under
the carpet.