Advert poll questions

Hi everyone,

I have two quick items for you all. First, I'd like to remind you that
there's a survey we'd like everyone to fill out at
http://ubuntuadverts.org/surveys. This is to help us get a better idea of
who Ubuntu users are, so you can also distribute it to non advert team
members. Second, I'd like to create a new poll/survey for non Ubuntu users
or new Ubuntu users that is more for how to target the advert itself. Some
questions could be "What most interests you about Ubuntu?" or "If there was
one thing that would make you switch, what would it be?" The idea is to get
some real input to help guide our efforts.

For this to be effective, we need two things to happen. First, we need
people to submit questions. You may do so by replying to this email or by
emailing your ideas to survey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Second, we need users who
will fill the survey out. I'd like team members to show it to family members
or friends who are not Ubuntu users, our people who are new Ubuntu users.

Thanks,
Cassidy James

Follow ups