Re: Windows advert seen on UK TV

The UK has that advert (or one like it) too Mark, although these type of adverts are probally because Microsoft are scared of google chrome OS.

I think we need to somehow fit as the middle ground between computer operating systems like Windows/Mac OSX and the new type of computing such as google chrome OS/ipad/smartphones. It would be a risky strategy but I think it would pull off as I predict apple will do their own thing whilst Google and Microsoft would advertise against each other, at which point we could come in and say "hey, we have the best of both that stuff here"... this would obviously be when chrome OS is public but its the type of thing we should be planning now.

as far as simplicity goes... anyone can say it, Mac adverts have been saying it for years and its not "their" phrase, so I don't think we should worry.