Re: Downloadable content

Specially for cross-platform apps, I expect they will have their
infrastructure already in place.

The benefits I see in us providing this are:

1) For companies/devs who don't have that infrastructure in place.
2) For downloadable content that has to be bought, which I suspect can be
subsumed into the basic app story
purchase, modulo app sandboxing issues

For zero-cost content, it's going to be easier for the app developer to
just download from S3 or wherever.
So, considering that we are aiming to have application purchases in place
after october, perhaps this is simply making that API general enough for
this use case, and thinking of the sandboxing implications of one click
package having read-access to the contents of another, and click packages
maybe not having any visible app?

Am I missing any other scenario here?