Re: Fixing bugs in appstore/click

Hey,

On 15.08.2013 17:10, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Let's go with using a common tag across projects then. How about just
> using 'appstore'. It's short and it should encompass the whole
> experience of getting apps out to users.
>
> So from now on you'd find us and our bugs at:
>
>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/+bugs?field.tag=appstore

I started tagging a few bugs I came across with 'appstore'. Can you
please do the same for bugs that concern you and your project,
especially everything that constitutes a blocker for you?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+