Re: Making frameworks definitions available through a webservice

This is in fact how the IDE is working today, and we are trying to
clean up the UI so its a bit more consistent and obvious.

FWIW I wrote this [1] last week to ensure people understand the
overall model. Comments welcome, would like to get this on the d.u.c
site.

Pat

[1] https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/document/d/14Br1GQExmPAwI4lCLG52WWounWu9wylTJElmWXUtJQc/edit