Re: Making frameworks definitions available through a webservice

Well, that should all be in the chroot; that is, if you're creating Click
packages against the latest frameworks from a LTS host, you need an
up-to-date Click, probably debootstrap, and then an up-to-date click chroot
of utopic. Click is fairly stable and low on dependencies though, so I dont
expect much more has to be backported. Backports / PPA are for the rare
case where we're updating packages in some touch-stable series (stable in
the sense of the system-image channel).