Re: Where should the authoritative list of frameworks live?

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Rick Spencer
<rick.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a way to automate this so  that we can't ever forget or so we don't
> make mistakes?

I think that's why this thread got started.
In essence, the store is what defines what can and cannot be used, as
it's the central point for uploads and downloads.
If it isn't added to the store, nothing else down or up the chain will work.

The idea is that every single tool that uses frameworks, pulls from this URL.
At some point, a human has to decide that there will be a new
framework, or that an existing one is deprecated. This is the point
where they would express that and the rest of the tools will pull the
data from it.

--
Martin