Re: Supporting multiple frameworks with an app

Is this not exactly how the Apple ecosystem works today? I think they push
everyone on all of their platforms to the latest release, so app developers
have a small set of API versions to worry about. My only point is, I this
dream is achievable :)

Cheers, Rick