Re: Finding your best work - was Application for the Ubuntu Bug Control team

I found that I had to consciously say to myself that I was starting
the process of applying for Bug Control and write down bug numbers as
I triaged bugs to a level acceptable for the requirements of the Bug
Control application.

I think a script would be useful which lists all bugs you've touched
where your efforts put into that bug would be seen as valuable to Bug
Control. E.g.:

- - Bugs forwarded upstream
- - Bugs with importance set on your request (perhaps by checking who
set the importance and seeing if there is a comment from you
containing their username and/or irc nick(s)

And probably more - those are just some suggestions.