Re: Finding your best work - was Application for the Ubuntu Bug Control team

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Brendan Donegan
<brendan.donegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I found that I had to consciously say to myself that I was starting
> the process of applying for Bug Control and write down bug numbers as
> I triaged bugs to a level acceptable for the requirements of the Bug
> Control application.

Same thing, when I was "working" on getting to bug control, I made
myself a wiki page on wiki.ubuntu.com that contained a running list of
my favorite bugs as well as links, tools, and responses I commonly
used at the time. It takes forethought, but if you are anticipating
with working with Ubuntu longer term, you have to start getting stuff
like that together for membership anyways.

~Scott