Re: Please let Bug Control members be able to configure bug trackers

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre:
You don't need the bugtrackers on projects, you can link
to upstream bug reports, in their own bug trackers, using the proper
URLs.

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying.

I mean to register the project in Launchpad, so when you go to <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/1501782/+choose-affected-product> you can actually read "X.Org X server uses <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/> to track its bugs".

What I'm asking is Ubuntu Bug Control members to be able to edit this reference, not to own projects.