Re: Please let Bug Control members be able to configure bug trackers

On Thu, Oct 01, 2015 at 08:11:05PM +0200, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre:
> >You don't need the bugtrackers on projects, you can link
> >to upstream bug reports, in their own bug trackers, using the proper
> >URLs.
>
> I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying.

One reason people might misunderstand what you are saying is because you
keep removing content when you reply to emails. Let the reader decide
what they want to, or don't want to, read rather than making a choice for
them.

> I mean to register the project in Launchpad, so when you go to
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/1501782/+choose-affected-product>
> you can actually read "X.Org X server uses
> <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/> to track its bugs".
>
> What I'm asking is Ubuntu Bug Control members to be able to edit
> this reference, not to own projects.

I think you should look into who currently has these permissions by
contacting the Launchpad development team.

--
Brian Murray