Re: Application from Vej for Ubuntu Bug Control membership

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 05:10:49 +0100
Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> C de-Avillez:
>  > A papercut bug is generically defined as one easy to fix, but
>  > painful to experience.
>
> Simply being easy to fix makes it a papercut. Importance would set
> how painful it is.
>

> C de-Avillez:
> > Actually, by all means, *DO* ask for bugs to be set to triaged
> > and/or have priority set on #ubuntu-bugs. This is one of the
> > reasons the channel exists.
>
> I know, but viewed as a process it doesn't make sense.

It does. There is no reason to have one single channel, if you can have
more than one without interference.

> Launchpad already does that work, and it does it better. It buffers
> the signals between the requester and the executer, so we can really
> settle one thing at a time.

It makes a lot of sense for you, given you have no IRC presence. But
the fact you personally does not use IRC does not make it surplus.
Please do not regard as worthless something you refuse to use.

Cheers,

..C..