Re: Fwd: 'Ubuntu Bug Control' membership application

On 01/22/2018 02:59 PM, Brian Murray wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 05, 2018 at 11:25:52PM +0100, Frank Heimes wrote:
> Right now I'd have to vote +0 given some of the bugs where not much work
> was done.

Note that I truncated a lot of the prior message in this reply for
readability.

Right now, I'm going to have to vote +0 for the same reason that Brian
Murray has stated - I took a look at the bugs indicated as well and saw
not much work by you on some of them.

(In addition, you don't indicate whether you've read the wiki pages on
Bugs/Triage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status, and Bugs/Importance or not. I
presume you have, however I'm a bit nit-picky when it comes to
applications, and was looking for the acknowledgement that you have
indeed read those pages, in addition to the other criterion, which
further comprises my +0 vote.)

Thomas Ward
Ubuntu Server Team Member
Ubuntu Bug Control Member