ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: OSS and Cycling

Hi all,

My name is Joseba, and I live in Madrid. I've been using Ubuntu for quite
some time (since 6.04 or so) and Linux in general for about 10 years.
I've been riding my bike for about 5 years. At first I was a pure
mountain-biker, but now I also practise road cycling.
You can see a picture of my bike at the manufacturer's site:
http://www.bhbikes.com/catalogo/2008/imagenes/A25S_ampli.jpg
The fact is that since I bought my new bike, I've been writing a
PHP+mysql+whatever script for keeping track of my rides. When I knew about
ubuntu-cyclists, I rushed to upload the code to launchpad. It's not finished
by any ways, and the code is quite dirty. Should you find it useful, it's
here:
https://edge.launchpad.net/bicicleta
The purpose is similar to Golden Cheeta, but mine is very limited. The code
is MIT licensed, so just do as you wish with it.

Cheers.
Joseba