ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: language issue: "fr_CA" (French Canada) doesn't work

Kevin,

You may certainly be correct here about false positives since I have so few msgstr fields with content.

Anyway, I've done my best to solve this issue and get localized pdfs built.

Can you show put a real-0world false positive into a po file, run ./lang_pdfs and show what happens?

Cheers,
Kyle