ubuntu-gaming team mailing list archive

Re: Let's Get Started!

I don't think the primary issue is trolls, just a lot of confusion.  In
order to participate in an IRC meeting for a team members need to understand
some basics about Ubuntu, about what this team is (and isn't), and other
community (beyond Ubuntu) resources and groups for achieving what they would
like to put their energy into.

The team also has a wiki page :-)